Cosmetic Dentistry Katy TX
Lovett Dental provides cosmetic dentistry Katy TX. We know that not everyone is born with a beautiful perfect smile or if you were, an injury or accident may have changed your smile. A person’s teeth can affect self-confidence and lead to covering the mouth or not smiling to hide the imperfections. Our goal is to achieve a look that you can feel comfortable with and enjoy for a lifetime. If you or someone you love is looking for a Katy TX cosmetic dentist, Lovett is the place for you!
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Lovett offers cosmetic dentistry Katy TX. This individualized type of speciality will create the type of smile you have always wanted or help to restore an injured smile. Corrections that cosmetic dentistry can make are:
- Fixing worn, cracked or stained teeth – As we age, our teeth become worn down or cracked. Stains may be difficult to remove with just whitening. There are other alternatives if whitening is not effective
- Gaps between teeth or crooked teeth – Cosmetic dentistry can close the gaps or straighten your teeth. This may be through the use of braces, a retainer, or nighttime headwear
- If you were born with odd shaped teeth, long or short teeth, it can affect the way your smile looks. If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry Katy TX to fix your teeth, Lovett Dental can help.
What Can Be Done?
Although cosmetic surgery can be painful and have a long recovery, many cosmetic dental procedures are gentle and non-invasive. Lovett cosmetic dentistry Katy TX includes:
- Whitening through the use of bleach – This is a safe procedure that actually uses a hydrogen peroxide and carbamide peroxide based mixture to whiten teeth. Veneers can also be used to cover staining with porcelain or plastic. Staining can occur due to coffee or tea drinking, cigarette smoking, certain medications, aging, or even be hereditary
- Fillings that match your teeth can be used to repair chips or cracks. Cavities can be filled with tooth colored materials and will blend well in your smile. If you are looking for a Katy TX cosmetic dentist, Lovett can help.
- Teeth can be reshaped, or the size of the teeth increased or decreased, to make your smile more uniform. This process is done through bonding.
- Porcelain crowns or caps are sometimes used to cover broken teeth. As they are more expensive, crowns are mostly used in situations where another procedure won’t work
- Gaps between teeth can be closed through the use of braces or retainers. This is a more long term commitment but also lasts longer than some other cosmetic dentistry. Lovett’s Houston TX cosmetic dentistry is equipped to correct the gaps between your teeth
- Dental implants are a more complicated procedure. However, they are long-lasting and natural in appearance. They are also easier to maintain
What Can I Expect?
Lovett serves all of Houston TX cosmetic dentistry. Our specialist will explain all of the options you have to improve your smile. The condition of your teeth and what you hope to accomplish will dictate the best procedure for you. Make sure you understand the benefits of each of your choices as well as the maintenance required. Choosing an option that works with your lifestyle is important to the success of your procedure.
Lovett cosmetic dentistry Katy TX offers a wide variety of ways to make your smile look and feel better. You can increase your confidence and look more professional with cosmetic dentistry. We accept almost all insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, and CHIP. Don’t wait any longer to get your new smile, call us today: 832.662.2852.