Specialty Dental Services Katy TX
Lovett Specialty Dental Services Katy TX is a multidisciplinary practice. We want our patients to have full access to all areas of dental care in one practice. Your smile and dental health is our number one concern. Keeping up with dental hygiene and care can be time consuming. We want you to be able to visit at convenient times and locations for your busy life so dental care isn’t a daunting task. If you are looking for dental specialist services Houston TX or surrounding cities, Lovett is the perfect choice.
Lovett offers several different dental specialist services Katy TX. Each of our specialists is board-certified and experienced in his/her field of expertise. You can rest assured that you and your family will receive top quality dental care. Our specialities include:
- An endodontist works with the soft tissues inside the tooth. It is sometimes difficult to diagnose tooth pain if it is deeper inside of the tooth. This specialist deals with those types of cases. Training includes more complicated root canal procedures
- A pediatric dentist treats children from infancy through the teen years. Children have specific dental health needs and a specialist is educated in what those needs are
- A periodontist deals with gum diseases, inflammation, and dental implants. He/she can perform gum surgeries as well as deep cleanings. If you or a loved one is dealing with gum disease, Lovett offers specialty dental services Katy TX that include periodontal care
- An orthodontist is most widely known as a ‘braces’ dentist. They can also help with speech defects, problems with chewing or maintaining proper hygiene that are caused by overbite, underbite, or jaw alignment
- A maxillofacial surgeon cares for patients with issues related to the structure of the mouth, face, jaws, and skull. He/she would perform corrections such as cleft palate or lip, difficult teeth extractions, facial trauma, and wisdom teeth removal. Cosmetic surgery can also be done by our maxillofacial surgeon. Lovett performs dental specialist services Katy TX including maxillofacial surgery
What We Do
Since we offer specialty dental services Katy TX, Lovett can treat any dental problems you may be experiencing. From the little ones all the way up to the elderly, our team of specialists is prepared to help in every circumstance. Some of the areas that we treat are:
- Children and teens – You can bring the whole family to us. Our pedicatric dentist can keep your child’s smile beautiful for a lifetime of good dental health. It is important to start your child at an early age with regular dental care
- Veneers – For teeth that are chipped, worn, or stained, veneers can improve the look of your teeth. Veneers are a thin porcelain covering that hides imperfections in the teeth
- Dental implants – If you need dentures or a bridge, dental implants are better than traditional dentures. They are longer lasting, look better, and are easier to maintain. In addition, dental implants help to protect the existing bone
- Cosmetic dentistry – Looking to improve the look of your smile? Lovett offers high-end cosmetic dentistry to perform elective or restorative surgery
- In addition to specialty dental services Katy TX, Lovett does general dentistry as well.
Lovett Does It All
One stop shopping is easier and more convenient. At Lovett, our dental specialist services Houston TX and surrounding areas, covers any and all dental care needs. Each of our offices features a compassionate staff, a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere, and top dental specialist professionals. We also have early and late hours as well as Saturday appointments so you can come see us on your schedule.
Lovett specialty dental services Katy TX wants to be your dentist office of choice. We also specialize in dental anxiety so if you have been putting off going to the dentist due to fear, let us help. Call us today: 832.662.2852