Improving the look of your smile can help you feel confident, but it can also boost the health of your teeth and gums. Dental veneers are a popular solution for chipped, discolored, or misaligned teeth. Dental veneers quickly help to hide the stains or chipping that can sometimes occur. Don’t settle for a smile you don’t love. With the help of the team at Lovett Dental Katy, we can help you restore your smile with veneers for teeth.
How Dental Veneers Work
Before diving into the benefits of veneers, it’s helpful to understand how they work. The veneer is a thin shell placed over the surface of the tooth. Your natural tooth remains in place. The dentist will file the surface of the tooth just a bit as a way to create a way for the veneer to be held in place. Once that is done, the overlay is affixed to the tooth. This forms a strong bond. The veneer does not move but remains in place long-term.
The Benefits of Dental Veneers
The outcome for any process depends on the skills of the professional providing it. Quality workmanship is very important when it comes to veneers. Here are some of the benefits most people experience with dental veneers:
- Veneers can improve the coloration of the teeth. They typically are a long-term solution, too. That’s because veneers cover any discoloration and are also resilient to new stains.
- Dental veneers build confidence. For those who may have avoided smiling because they felt self-conscious about their teeth, this can be a way to fix it. Veneers create a brand new, healthy-looking smile.
- Minimize further enamel damage. Dental veneers can help to reduce the risks to the interior portion of the tooth caused by acids when the exterior enamel wears down. There’s no way to replace enamel once it wears down, but veneers can help to offer some protection.
- Veneers can help with a wide range of conditions. These include chipped teeth, misshapen teeth, stained teeth, gaps between the teeth, and even missing teeth. It provides a better, long-term option for improving the smile.
- Veneers last for years and are easy to maintain. For those who use whitening products or struggle with discoloration treatments, veneers offer a better option. They can last for a long time, often up to 15 years, and protect the smile throughout that time.
Getting Dental Veneers in Katy, Texas
For those who are looking at the benefits of veneers and unsure if they should invest, don’t make a decision just yet. Our team at Lovett Dental Katy offers a wide range of supportive resources to help you. We may have other dental solutions that can also help to improve your smile or give you the confidence you need. The key is to invest in a consultation with our team today. Let us offer insight into what you can expect.
In addition to dental veneers, Lovett Dental Katy offers a wide range of services to help keep your teeth and gums healthy. Check out some of the other services you’ll find here:
- General dentistry services
- Cosmetic dental services
- Oral surgery services
- Periodontal disease treatment
- Dental implant services
Learn More When You Call Lovett Dental Katy
The best way to learn if dental veneers are a good option for you is to come in for a formal consultation. Our team is happy to offer both the benefits and drawbacks so you can make a decision that is best suited for you. Lovett Dental Katy is readily available to help you every step of the way. Get started by calling 832-437-6477 or by reaching out to us online for support.